One of the most demanding and time-critical components of clinical trial management is study initiation. Multitudes of essential activities must be coordinated and performed simultaneously by the sponsor, CROs and other vendors working on the trial.
MNI has a dedicated Technical Site Set-Up Team that will assist the clinical site, imaging center, and Project Team to conduct and implement the activities for a rapid initiation with the utmost quality. MNI works with more than 350 clinical and imaging sites in North America and around the World.
Our study Initiation and Start-Up Activities include:
- Design of imaging protocols
- Development of Project-specific documents including:
- Image Review Charter
- Technical Operations Manuals
- Image Acquisition Forms
- Assessment of imaging center technical capabilities
- Coordination with radiotracer manufacturers and set-up of distribution pathways for imaging centers
- Perform imaging center training, set-up camera protocols, and collect phantom images
- Set-up site-specific imaging data transfer pathways
- Conduct web-based and teleconference training
- Investigator Site and imaging center qualification and training
- Troubleshoot issues with imaging centers prior to first subject scan
- CRA and clinical coordinator training at Investigator meetings